PVC resins, Phthalate Plasticizers, Solvent, and Formaldehyde use have been under tremendous pressure from environmental groups following claims that they pose a serious threat to human health and environment. Environmental groups have also applied pressure on sportswear companies and retailers who in turn have sought to reduce the use of these materials in their products. Due to this reason, sportswear companies are now looking at new alternatives to conventional inks and that’s why introduction of new Silicotex SI inks silicon based Textile printing inks is going to be interesting.
What gives Silicotex SI inks an edge?
- High stretchable. When stretched multiple times, Silicotex SI inks have displayed exceptional elasticity.
- Environment-Friendly. Doesn’t contain PVC, Phthalate, Solvent Formaldehyde,& organotin.
- Excellent durability. Very good wash fastness and weather resistance.
- No colour migration due to Fast & low curing temperature: Inks gets cured within a minute when the platinum catalyst is applied at temperatures between 150°C-180°C. Silicone inks cure at lower temperatures which helps limit dye migration.
- Good soft non-sticky hand feel. No problem of blocking upon folding.
Down Product Information Sheet: Click Here