Label printing is a complex business that typically uses multiple print and conversion processes to create a highly engineered technical product. Inks and other materials used for label printing can have a dramatic effect on the efficiency of the process, the cost of production, and the quality of the output. Fujifilm offer a comprehensive range of inks and associated products that are specifically designed tomaximise throughput and simplify the production process.
Fujifilm Sericol’s UVivid inks have very high opacity, high colour density, good hot foiling properties and adhesion to a wide range of synthetic substrates. Needless to say, UVivid prints don’t just guarantee customer satisfaction but also a long lasting relationship with them. Manufactured using innovative Micro V dispersion technology that allows ultra-high pigment loading while maintaining good viscosity and flow, Uvivid Flexo JD offers many advantages over other contemporary inks in this category. It is a high gloss UV flexo ink system that
incorporates a wide range of colours, process inks, metallic shades and specialist products.
- Low viscosity press ready colours.
- Adhesion to a wide range of synthetic substrates, including top-coated PE & PP, PVC, PET, some thermal papers, metallised foils and most commonly available papers.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including self-adhesive labels and unsupported films for sachets and pouches
- Over printable with thermal transfer ribbons and cold foil adhesives
- Dedicated Pantone formulation matching system
- Flexo sleeve white for shrink sleeve applications